Why hire a professional For AC maintenance services in UAE?
- Assured Best Rate
- Best Professional
- 360o Service Support
- Flexible Payment Terms
Residential AC Maintenance Service in UAE.
When there is extreme heat outside then your AC needs to work very effectively in order to make sure that your home stays cool. AC has many parts, each of which can break down over time. When AC isn’t working right, it can be caused by several parts inside and outside of your AC. Many times, a combination of things can be wrong with your system. That’s why having a trained professional is key to getting good residential AC maintenance services near me.
TelusCare only sources experienced professionals for any service from one of the best ac cleaning companies in UAE. Our team will come to your house once you look for “AC maintenance services near me” and book our service, then our team of experts examine the problem, and use our skills and experience to diagnose the root problem quickly. We never do more unless you approve it first, and we’ll always keep you updated about the prices and options related to the residential AC cleaning services.
Below are the causes of common air conditioning issues!
1. Warm or Insufficient Air
2. Water Leaks
3. AC Fan Issues
4. Air Conditioner Won’t Turn On
Keep Your AC Working at Its Peak with Regular Residential AC cleaning Services. Nothing is more frustrating than a broken AC on a hot day. Thankfully, avoiding sudden AC repairs are as simple as signing up for normal check-ups. When an AC unit gets regular and thorough maintenance, it protects it from sudden failure at the worst times.
Why AC Maintenance Matter?
Your AC has many parts, all of which work together to cool the air in your home. If one of these parts fails, it can cause problems for the remainder. So, catching small problems early also means other problems are going to be prevented from ever happening. Maintenance also ensures an AC will run efficiently for the life of the unit, saving money on your electric bill. The Department of Energy estimates that simply changing AC filters can reduce a household’s energy consumption by 5 to 15 percent!
Just after you search “Ac maintenance service near me” or AC maintenance companies in the UAE and book our service, our highly trained professionals will come to your home, and we’ll conduct a thorough multi-point test on your AC. We’ll look for common maintenance issues such as dirty coils, old air filters, clogged condensate drains, and other common types of wear. We’ll also lubricate mechanical parts, check refrigerant levels, and take away the debris near your AC unit. If we see the necessity for a repair that might increase the longevity of your AC system, we’ll notify you of the value before we implement it.
AC installation is quite a purchase but it’s also a commitment. Since an AC can work for overflow a decade with proper maintenance, choosing the proper unit is vital for ensuring that you simply won’t need or want to replace your AC in the future. If you are looking for complete air conditioner installation—from ductwork to unit replacement—turn to the experts at TelusCare. We have teams of HVAC pros around the country who are able to assist you through every step of getting a replacement AC!
There is no single air con solution that works for each home or person. The size of your home, your budget, and your usage needs are factors that narrow down your air-con options. When a member of our team arrives at your home, they’ll confirm to recommend the proper units for you to support your needs, preferences, and budget. Modern ACs are far more energy-efficient than their older counterparts, so installing a replacement unit might be a sensible choice for your energy bill!
Once you’ve selected a unit, we’re able to assist you to install it. If your home needs new ductwork to Accommodate your new AC, TelusCare will make sure we do it right! We’ll install your unit, ensure that your ductwork is able to effectively deliver cooled air, and then test the entire system to make sure every detail of the process is right. Then, we can return to your home for regular maintenance to keep your system running like new for years.
At TelusCare, our focus is excellent customer service. Our team wants you to be proud of our work, so we’re fast, courteous, honest, and won’t leave a multitude behind! Our service providers have technicians who are highly skilled, meticulously trained, and fully licensed. Additionally, our work is backed by a sure satisfaction guarantee.
No one wants to bake within the heat while they await an HVAC team to point it out. TelusCare provides the convenience of online booking for Air conditioner repair, maintenance, and installation services through our technical service calculator so that you can choose any time slot as per your demand, and also you get instant quotes, offers, and coupons so that you get the best ever experience with us.
These are the services covered under ac repair/maintenance:
- Shut off the Power
- Remove Debris
- Clean the Fins
- Straighten the Fins
- Clean area around the Unit
- Level the Unit
- Clean the Evaporator Coil
- Clean a Plugged Evaporator Drain
- Change the Blower Filter
- Turn the Power Back On
Tools that are required for ac repair/ maintenance are:
- Reciprocating Saw Blades
- Vacuum Pump
- Refrigerant Scale
- Cordless Drill
- Pipe Wrenches and Pliers
- Tin Snips and Shears
- Multi-Meter and Voltage Tester.
AC MAINTENANCE SERVICE PROCESS
1. Reciprocating Saw Blades - The ability of a reciprocating saw to cut through just about anything makes it a valuable and flexible tool that no technician should go without. Though your technician will likely purchase and maintain the saw itself, you’ll want to make sure that they choose a model with a high build quality which will still work well through years of daily use.
2. Vacuum Pump - The pump’s ability to suck moisture and air out of air conditioning lines can help them determine which lines have leaked before charging the system with refrigerant. The wide variety of models, however, can make it difficult to determine which pump suits the needs of your company and your technicians.
3. Refrigerant Scale - A refrigerant scale helps to address these issues by measuring the weight of refrigerant as it’s added to or removed from the unit’s compressor. This gives your technician the required information to place in just the maximum amount because the system needs it. That same capability helps your technician to spot if the system suffers from a leak, allowing them the chance to repair a little problem before it becomes an enormous one.
4. Cordless Drill - A cordless drill represents an essential tool for its portability, power, and versatility. Equip your technicians with a drill of a minimum of 18 volts, and don't forget a group of bits, including Phillips, hex, hole saws, and arbors. Keep a minimum of two batteries available to assist make sure that your technician’s drill can last the whole day without having a charge.
5. Screwdrivers - Your set should include a variety of Phillips, flat heads, and hex screwdrivers in different sizes to accommodate the different screws and bolts used in systems. In many cases, a heavy-duty screwdriver can serve multiple uses, including prying apart venting. Make sure to find screwdrivers that have insulated handles, to prevent the risk of electrical shock.
6. Pipe Wrenches and Pliers - While more commonly associated with plumbing, a set of pipe wrenches can work on many systems involving natural gas lines and connections to plumbing. For smaller connections and to higher manipulate wiring, keep a collection of pliers handy, including needle-nose, channel-lock, open-face, wire strippers, and linesman pliers. Finding pliers with insulated handles reduces the danger of electric shock.
7. Tin Snips and Shears - Make sure that your techs equip themselves with all three types of tin snips, including straight aviators, lefts (reds), and rights (greens). Each sort of tin snip allows for various positioning and cut directions for better precision. For longer line cuts, a robust pair of steel shears with an insulated handle can help your tech get the work done.
8. Multi-Meter and Voltage Tester - Since systems are very much connected to electrical systems, it is imperative that your techs are equipped with electrical testers to verify the presence of live wires, measure voltage, measure resistance, and quickly conduct other electrical tests call at the sector. Electrical mishaps not only endanger the security of your tech, but they will also cause devastating damage to your customer.
All the service providers on TelusCare are approved only after a complete background check of the ac maintenance company. To make sure the professionals are verified and trained.
- Book Now or Schedule
Browse and select the services and cleaners directly based on availability, rate, and customer reviews.
- 360-degree support
The only online portal that provides 360-degree technology support to book your choice of AC Maintenance Service Company and its professionals in the UAE
- Flexible Contracts
Flexibility to choose from daily, weekly, monthly and yearly contracts for your home and office.
- Real-time tracking
With you from booking the service to service completion.
TelusCare enables you to monitor real-time schedule and job progress even when you are away from home.
- Promotions and Reward Points
Exciting discounts and reward points are available at the time of booking.
- What more?
TelusCare e-wallets and reward programs for easy online bookings and a chance to avail of free services!
Schedule your AC Maintenance Service in UAE at an affordable price.
- Assured Best Rate
- Best Professional
- 360o Service Support
- Flexible Payment Terms