Cleaning is never fun for businesses. For most people in the United Arab Emirates, it is one of the most exhausting and tiresome activities. You will hardly find anyone associating fun with it as we’ll know that it’s not fun at all and requires you to put your time and effort into it. But what actually can be fun are the facts associated with cleaning and cleaning services, aren’t they?
So here are some fun facts about cleaning that hopefully will help change the way you look at cleaning your businesses and workplaces.
Did you know that…
- 40-50% of the average person’s time is spent in the office and it means that keeping your offices clean should be equally taken care of like the way you clean your homes and there is no doubt about that. Along with regular cleaning on a daily basis, you must get your home and offices deep cleaned at least once or twice a month and especially your offices because it’s busier than your home and that is why deep cleaning ensures a healthy and safe environment in the offices which also results in an increase in the productivity of the staff.
- By cleaning for 1-2 you burn almost 200 calories and if you are wondering how then let us tell you that Moping for an hour almost burns 150 calories and scrubbing for half an hour will burn you another 170 calories so overall you can have a decent workout in under 2 hours by simply cleaning your home.
- Every year over 300,000 cases of food bore diseases arise and one of the main reasons behind it is definitely the hygiene we maintain and the cleanliness we have around us in our homes and offices. Simply cleaning might not be enough to kill the germs and bacteria from our homes and offices and that is why a disinfection and sanitization service should be called at least once a month to ensure hygiene.
- We must leave the antibacterial cleaners or on the floor for 60 seconds before we wipe it so as to absorb the germs and bacteria.
- Around 75% of the dust particles are dead skin cells.
- Iceland according to the researchers at the Colombia university is the cleanest country in the world.
- Whenever you flush your toilet, “toilet plumes” or small waste particles get sprayed into the air, which you can inhale or can attach themselves to your toothbrush. Starting today, make it a habit to close the lid before flushing the toilet.
- The average woman spends 896 hrs in her lifetime cleaning whereas the average man only spends 446 hrs cleaning. Isn’t it unfair?.
- An office phone can contain 25000 germs per square inch so make sure to wipe it before you pick it up the next time.
- The kitchen sink is even dirtier than the toilet and bathroom sink and it carries almost 200,000 times more germs and bacteria than the bathroom. So Make sure to get it cleaned from time to time.
If you want to ensure that your home or office is cleaned properly then don’t hesitate to call professional cleaning services nearby your area and get the benefits of a clean and tidy home. Choosing the right service professionals is not at all hard and it won’t be a burden in your pocket for sure.
By hiring a cleaning company like TelusCare you can ensure that your office or place of business will remain clean, sanitized, and healthy for you, your staff, and your customers.