Motor Insurance Al Muzoon - Abu-dhabi
Car insurance in Al Muzoon - Abu-dhabi offers outstanding benefits. It covers different aspects such as motor servicing, car trade, motor mechanics, accidental coverage and more, depending on the insurance policy you have opted for.
Most residents in the UAE prefer to commute by their personal vehicles today. It is not only important but mandatory to get car insurance in Al Muzoon - Abu-dhabi. It is illegal to drive otherwise. Motor insurance is important and has numerous benefits. Whether you just own a personal car or have a fleet of cars that your employees use daily, you need the right car insurance in Al Muzoon - Abu-dhabi; to avoid any crisis.
There are several things to consider when it comes to picking the best car insurance in Al Muzoon - Abu-dhabi, it is difficult to decide from where to start. You need to be certain when you are looking for the best car insurance companies in Al Muzoon - Abu-dhabi: What do you need to be covered? Your budget for premium?
TelusCare has put together a tool for easy comparison of policies with complete policy management, to help car owners in Al Muzoon - Abu-dhabi in choosing the right policy depending on their requirement and budget.
How TelusCare can help in choosing the right Car Insurance in Al Muzoon - Abu-dhabi?
- 1) Enter the details on Motor Insurance Calculator.
- 2) Choose the plan and benefits from the variety of options available on the calculator.
- 3) Hit the calculate tab to compare various plans at your fingertips.
TelusCare Motor Insurance calculator assures your choice of top plans that fit your requirements perfectly. It is the easiest way to compare and choose motor insurance in Al Muzoon - Abu-dhabi and other emirates at one click.
Garage Network Tracker
Post Sales Services
Why use TelusCare Motor Insurance Calculator?
Access to genuine information:
TelusCare helps you by giving you access to the exact information about all the plans offered as per your requirement as per your convenience. The portal also saves you from fraud agents and declined claims at the time of service.
Time-saving and convenient:
Comparing car insurances in Al Muzoon - Abu-dhabi from the wide range of policies can be tedious. The TelusCare portal helps you by comparing plans online without even having to meet the agent in person.
TelusCare makes sure that you buy the right online auto insurance in Al Muzoon - Abu-dhabi without burning a hole in your pocket. You can compare and select the policy that best suits your needs and budget.
Numerous motor insurance companies:
You can get quotes from various insurance providers in Al Muzoon - Abu-dhabi, this gives you an array of policies to choose from as per your requirement.
Dedicated virtual Relationship Manager:
Your dedicated relationship manager will guide you in every possible way to ensure a smooth process and excellent customer support online and offline.
Auto documents audit:
TelusCare offers an auto audit of documents with the help of OCR. This reduces the errors in the policy and avoids future inconvenience.
Manage multiple Insurance policies:
TelusCare portal is a single window to manage multiple insurance policies at your convenience. You can add, delete, claim, renew the policy at your fingertips on a single window
Related Products Or Coupons
Frequently Asked Questions:
Yes, considering the number of private vehicles and rampant road accidents in Al Muzoon - Abu-dhabi. The authorities have made motor insurance mandatory for vehicle owners.
- 1) Comprehensive car insurance
Comprehensive motor insurance will safeguard your car in case of damages caused by theft or fire. It also covers third party insurance. It will pay for the car’s damage caused due to collision or crash by vehicle. It is always advisable to opt for the comprehensive car insurance with add on benefits to help you in savings. It offers features like:
- (a) Agency repair
Few Insurance Companies In UAE offers the options of Agency Repair coverage up to five years, most Insurance Companies offers only up to 2 years or 3 years maximum.
- (b) Personal accident cover for driver & passengers As per UAE law, Insurance Provides financial compensation up to AED 200,000 per person insured if the driver or passenger dies or sustains or physical injury in the event of an accident.
- (c) Emergency medical expenses Covers medical expenses (Limit As per Policy benefits) for the driver and passenger within 24 hours of an accident
- (d) Off-road cover Covers loss of or damage to the vehicle while driving off-road
- (e) Roadside assistance Offers recovery services including vehicle towing, break down during the accident, tire replacement, fuel delivery, battery jump-start, etc.
- (f) Personal belongings cover Covers loss of or damage to your personal belongings (up to a specified limit)
- (g) GCC cover Territorial Coverage to Oman, Qatar and other Gulf Country (as per policy schedule)
- (h) Oman extension Specifically extends territorial coverage to Oman
- (i) Total Loss Cover Covers against total loss of a new/old vehicle
- (j) Natural calamities, Fire & theft cover Cover Some of the comprehensive Insurance plans Covers loss of or damage to the vehicle due to natural calamities. Also Covers loss of or damage due to fire or theft
- (k) Dent repair Covers the cost of paint-less dent removal
- (l) Windscreen cover Covers the cost of the windscreen in case of broken or damaged
- (m) Replacement of locks Replacement of locks in case your car keys are stolen
- (a) Agency repair
- 2)Third party car insurance
This type of car insurance in Al Muzoon - Abu-dhabi or other emirates in UAE is the mandatory one stated by UAE law for all types of vehicles. This policy covers the damaged caused to another party or car caused by your car. This policy is cheaper as compared to comprehensive car insurance. It doesn’t pay out the damaged caused to your car, in an accident or theft. Third party insurance is the basic insurance for any car or vehicle.
Due to increase in traffic and accidents, the law of UAE has made Third-Party Insurance compulsory for all Auto Insurance throughout the country for all types of vehicles like cars, trucks, buses, motorcycle, etc. to protect the Min 2M TPPD
Different car insurance companies in UAE offer different additional features or add on. What adds on you choose depends upon your requirement. TelusCare has accumulated an extensive list of add on policy as shown below.
- (a) PAB for driver
Cover for a personal accidental benefit for the driver if the driver dies or gets any physical injury.
- (b) PAB for passenger
Cover for the personal accidental benefit for a passenger if the passenger dies or gets any physical injury.
- (c) Roadside assistance
Cover for accidental or breakdown recovery services of the vehicle including car towing, battery bounce, tire change, etc.
- (d) Rent a car service
Cover for renting a car if in case the vehicle gets damaged or breakdown so the driver or passenger can get another car for reaching their location.
- (e) GCC coverage
Cover for territorial extension to GCC regions like Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia
- (f) Fire or theft coverage
Coverage for loss or damage to the vehicle caused by fire or theft
- (g) Natural disaster cover
Cover for car damage caused by natural calamity.
- (f) Dent removal cover
Cover for costless dent removal of vehicles.
- (a) Buying a new car insurance policy in the UAE
-UAE driving license
-Vehicle registration copy – Mulkiya
- (b) Renewing motor insurance policy in the UAE
If you are renewing policy from the same service provider, then you may not have to submit all your documents and simply provide details of existing policy and proceed with the renewal process.
- (c) Auto insurance policy for commercial vehicles in the UAE
The same documents of a new car insurance policy are required for buying commercial vehicle insurance; only thing is they must give a copy of their trade license and TRN certificate (VAT)
Being involved in any kind of car accident is stressful enough TelusCare tips will help make the process less painful with the help of portal login and follow the instructions or …
Arrange the Police Report (in case of an accident you will get the policy report but occasionally car is parked in parking and you see damage then also need to get a police report if claims required from insurance)
- Driving License who was driving the car
- ID of Driving
- Policy Copy or Policy Number
On TelusCare Portal the benefits provided by Insurance will be self-popup. One can get details of Replacement of Vehicle, Garage Network, Legal Cover Details
-Driving with Invalid Driving License – even if we have a valid policy
-Proving Wrong Information while making Policy
-Intentional Damage (Self Instinct)
-Use of Vehicle with Unethical Purpose
-Driving with the influence of Intoxicants
-Over Loading (More than seating capacity)
-Claims Filled after Certain days of accidents (please read the policy)
In case No claims throughout the term of your insurance policy, Insurance Company award a no claims bonus (NCB). This NCB then can be provided to an insurer to earn you a discount on your policy. The discount increases for every year you don’t make a claim and can get up to 20% discount on renewal of a policy with the same insurance or different insurance company.
Get online instant quotes for your auto insurance in Al Muzoon - Abu-dhabi or registered vehicle across all emirates of UAE with best possible prices from various companies across Al Muzoon - Abu-dhabi & UAE. Check out our motor insurance calculator for easy planning whether it may be Comprehensive or Third-party liability.